The tree has to attack by a certain type of bacteria to produce the dark, aromatic resin that produces the oil. Traditionally for thousand of years, Agarwood was already used by Royals and High Officials for its aromatic scent, also known as Wood of Gods.
- Used in Aromatherapy to relieve muscle pain, repel insects, and aid the digestive system.
- Increase in awareness & focus
- Promote deeper and peaceful sleep
- Remove negative energy
- Has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Traditions claims to have aphrodisiac properties
For sensitive skin, we recommend testing on a small patch when applying undiluted to skin.
Dilute up to 5 drops of essential oil per 10ml carrier / base oil. Mix well.
Vaporizer / Oil Burner:
5 drops of C'Esencia Agarwood Essential Oil in a of water, then apply heat.
- Steam Inhalation (not for asthmatics): Add 3-5 drops of C'Esencia Agarwood Essential Oilto a bowl of water. Cover head with towel to create a tent over the bowl and inhale vapors through nose for 5 minutes.
- Dry Inhalation (suitable for asthmatics): 1-2 drops C'Esencia Agarwood Essential Oil on handkerchief or tissue, apply to nose and breathe deeply.
Add 3-5 drops C'Esencia Agarwood Essential Oil to tub of warm water and enjoy!
Skincare / rashes / insect bites:
C'Esencia Agarwood Essential Oil can be applied directly to relevant or affected area. The high viscosity of essential oil allows rapid osmosis through the skin. Can also be added to base creams or lotions for fragrance and skin/aroma benefits.
Add 6 drops of C'Esencia Agarwood Essential Oil for every 20ml of water. Shake well and use to deodorise and disinfect rooms or linens. Spray on face for a refreshing feel and on pillow to enhance your sleep.